1. Click on Start
2. Find and Click "Run"
3. Type: Regedit
4. Click the plus next to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
5. Click the plus next to "SOFTWARE"
6. Click the plus next to "Microsoft"
7. Click the plus next to "Windows NT"
8. Click the plus next to "CurrentVersion"
9. Click "WPAEvents"
10. On the right panel, find "OOBETimer" then double click it.
11. Now, Delete all the Values by highlighting it, then delete it
12. Then type in this value without the quotation mark "FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD"
13. Then after that click OK,
14. Then on the left panel right click WPAEvents, then click on permissions
15. Then click System or SYSTEM, then Deny Full Control, then Click OK.
16. Then Exit Registry Editor by Click the X or the red X on the Upper Right of the Title Bar or press ALT and F4 at the same time.
17. To Verify that it works, go to start, then "activate windows", or go to start, then all programs, then "activate windows"
18. If it says that Windows has been activated, then the trick works, if not repeat these steps or watch the video instead (see below)